2008/09/24

Group class.

I am now sitting in a class where we discuss teams and team dynamic. I cannot judge if I will use this knowledge or not.. It feels relevant, but I can't stop pondering on next weeks work - which will surpass last week. I think we have three group hand-ins (Strategy, IT Management with Espen Andersen and Micro).

Here are some nice articles on the Wall Street crash aftermath (which the Swedish newspapers are terrible at reporting.. including DI.se/E24
(interesting that Warren Buffet purchases a big chunk of G.S - 4.5 %, with the option to increase this piece in 5 years to 9 %.. i wonder what goes on in Lloyd Blankfeins head)

Download a MP3 from the Guardian where William Keegan describes the credit crunch and the bail-out package made by Paulson and the Fed.

No comments: