2008/12/16

Final course in China has started

I am currently taking a break from the last course here in China. It feels quite good that we are seeing an end to this block here in China. I dont really know how the general feelings are in the class, but I feel torn about the program here in China.

Besides that, apparently the whole crazy Madoff ponzi scheme thing seems just like another nail in Wall Streets coffin this year and I cant help to ask myself: when will this flood of completely devastating news end? Are we seeing a new start in january? Are we seeing a new wave of consumer confidence? and when have we hit bottom?

Some friends with banking insight here in our class believe that the market will flatten out in the middle of 2009. Others believe that the market will pick itself together in the beginning of 2010. Well, what can you say. Im tired of the whole thing.

(I have also managed to start watching a lot of episodes of the Unit - an American TV show, its good and produced by legendary David Mamet, who wrote a play that turned into a movie that truly is the real deal, Glengarry Glen Ross)

No comments: