2008/12/19

Exodus from Shanghai

Today, we had our final evening in Shanghai. Well, yesterday we had our final night out with the entire class. We also "lost" two classmates that were on rotation through Mannheim Business School. Patricia and Maike are now off to the UK and then for their final trimester in Mannheim. It has been a treat to have them in the class.

For me, I am sort of "fed up" of the hotel and I cant wait to go to Beijing. In Beijing I hope that I will see some of the sites from the olympics and eat some great food. I also hope to visit some cultural sites and see another major "worl city". I have been in China two times before - first three weeks and then approx 6 months and I have never seen anything but Shanghai.. time to change that now. Picked up my suits and my shirts. The shirts were very very good and the suits good. Some smaller issues but very good for work. I can really recommend Shirley (address below - CTRL+F, search Shirley)

No comments: