2008/12/25

Christmas morning

We have now arrived in Shanghai with the train D301. This was an express train with better facilities than the "Z" train. We also managed to miss our train because of bad planning, but we could still re-book our out of time tickets which was good.

Check this link for a video I uploaded. I have not bothered checking the news today - I assume that things are fairly quiet now because of the holidays. I cant seem to wonder what is happening inside GM right now though. Allright, happy Christmas and Hannukah and I whish all the readers (how many are you?) a very happy and fruitful 2009. I have read this book about Google. Its not very good, i think the text is a bit sloppy and a lot of focus on the main actors, Sergey Brin and Larry Page. Well, it makes you understand why companies like GOOG and Apple can prosper in the US and not, for example, in Sweden. The vast resources of Stanford is amazing.

No comments: