2009/04/13

Easter break is now over...

... and I am heading back to the salt mine (even though passover continues)... oops, sorry, I meant to write school. Over the last week and a half, I have been in Stockholm and relaxed.. It has been an absolute treat even though I found it hard to wind down after the massive work load that we had over the last three weeks of school. We also received some grades in Organizational Design, where we wrote a theoretical paper about IBM, which was very well received. Hmmm, what am I going to do today? Well, might go to IKEA and get a new duvet and a pillow. And then Im off to Oslo again.. for the last "leg" of the MBA program. I have to say that it feels quite weird to soon be ready for the job market again, and see this journey come to an end.. after working towards a goal for several years.. and then.. see it through, it feels weird. Well, thats it.

Some reading that I have gone through over the last 10 days:

No comments: