2009/04/28

Our solution

Well, Laura and I decided to post our "solution" to the Apple case (Apple Inc., 2008, 9-708-408, HBS) we had with Dr Mark Kriger.. The "solution" encompass models from Schein, Kriger (a developed co-alignment model), Malcolm Gladwell, and VRIO framework by Barney. We get the grades tomorrow, if its good then ill post it.. if not, well.. then please write a nice comment and you would make me and Laura very happy.

One thing that I find amazing is that so many people from the US are visiting my blog. I wonder why.. but its great.

As Kalle said earlier last week: "Turning Apple into a family business would mean a heck of a lot more Jobs"

1 comment:

Rashid said...

Hello Carl, I am currently doing my managerial report on Apple Inc., and would love to read your solution to the Apple case.