2009/02/02

Sunday evening.

Well, I had a great time in Stockholm. Managed to pick up my Dell computer which is very fast.. Its quite big though, which is not good... but then.. I got what I paid for. I didnt whish to have a very nice and small computer, because of the price tag.. but as for now.. it strikes me as a good computer for the purpose of listening to music and watching media (pictures and movies). I also saw a movie this weekend called "city of ember" which also stroke me as good.

Well, lets see.. on the agenda for the week is a hand-in in value based decision making and some articles for tomorrows class. Ill better go through them asap. In the news.. Ingemar Johansson - former heavy weight champion of the world - has now passed away. I found this compilation of fights on youtube, with a horrible version of the Swedish national anthem in the background. Unfortunately Ingemar spent his last years in life battling the damages that he received during his fighting years, yet another reason to ban universal health care... why should the health care system take care of people that deliberatly interact in a sport where they receive punches to the head? anyone? how do you cope with this issue? Hard nut to crack (Washington Post, Int'nl Herald Tribune, Times Online)

No comments: