2008/10/27

New week and Pfizer case.

I once had a calm weekend, even though I worked about 7 hours yesterday. We are currently finishing off several courses in order to start the new block of courses - in China. I think I have written this on the blog before.. anyhow.. we are currently trying to "solve" a very hard case of the IT/IS trouble that Pfizer saw when they acquired Pharmacia & Upjohn.

It also seems as if the Swedish bank sector is seeing enormous problems.. A businessman, Mats Sundqvist seems to have used un-registered equity to back up loans that has been used in real estate purchases.. He has gotten a loan from Carnegie (Swedish I-bank) who now seems to loose 1 bn SEK... well enough to make them go bankrupt. Swedbank is issuing new equity of 12 bn SEK. Damn, when will this hell end? (Im also tired, I neeeed a break)

No comments: