2009/05/08

Seeing the actual end of an era

Well, I think I am a bit overdramatic, but we are definitely seeing the end of the fourth module in our MBA program. It feels good, and weird.. Soon, we are done, and I have yet another degree that hopefully will help me in my day-to-day activities in my work-place. We had a great discussion with Mark Kriger today - about Porsche, and the introduction of the 928 and the 944. It was a fairly old case, and it was used as a base of discussion rather than analysis. We also received feedback from our solution of Google, which was very very nice, especially the Exhibit. Well, Im thinking about going to a friends house, grab a couple of beers perhaps and then head home and watch some tv, my mother is coming tomorrow - which means that I have to be in good shape.

No comments: