2009/03/23

Soon 30 individual hits from the US

Since I installed the "Flag-meter" on my page, it seems as if I have received nearly 30 individual hits from the US. I think this is absolutely amazing. I have not really had a clue about the amount of hits that I have received, but I could never imagine that it was this many! (and I am of course very very happy that people find my blog)

Well, since this seems to be case, I wonder what the US readers think of my "analysis" of the US election. See the posting here (Blog Retrospective: The American Election). It would be excellent to hear what some natives think about the perception that you can get through electronic channels.

Tonight Im at home working on a hand-in with Filipe and the other group members on Skype. Im pretty sure it will be a long long night.

No comments: