2008/11/29

Quiet evening with fever

I have managed to have a horrible day today.. Slept really bad and woke up with a mixture of a funny feeling in my stomach, fever and pain in my head that probably originates from the lower and less friendly places of hell. Shortly, I have had a terrible day. Class mates Ranajay and Rafael came to visit my with some water - which I salute them for and then they headed out to find WW Chan & Sons, one of the citys best tailors. A pity that I couldnt join them since I hoped to copy my bowtie that I recently bough. Well, Im going to be here for quite some time so I will reach the tailer some day. Now, Im gonna head out for some western food: a couple of tuna sandwiches and a DVD.. hopefully ill find something uplifting, like Shindlers List or something.

No comments: